Now Available In Canada
Who’s it For?
If you or someone you care for has a tough time holding a traditional nail clipper, welcome! The ClipDifferent nail clipper was designed with you in mind.
ClipDifferent allows people of all abilities (or their caregivers) more independence. While most activities of daily living have received plenty of attention and support, the simple act of clipping fingernails has gone ignored for too long. We’re proud to offer the world’s first assistive technology for fingernails that solves this incredible problem.
What is it?
The world’s first fingernail clipper that effortlessly trims at the touch of a button.
A patent-pending assistive device used by people of all abilities for nail care. The nail-slot prevents skin from coming into contact with the trimming mechanism and is so safe most users are at ease looking away. The device also catches the nail clippings in a drawer, eliminating any mess. Each trimmer contains a high-capacity rechargeable battery that can last months between charges.
- Control. It’s precisely engineered for fingernails.
- No mess. Nail clippings are captured in an easy-to-empty drawer
- Gentle. Fingernails are left smooth with no need to file.
- Rechargeable. A quick charge is good for months of clippings.
- Non-Slip. Rubberized base rests securely on any level surface.