How It Works
Simple to operate
- Using the USB cable, fully charge the Lil Nipper prior to first use. The LED indicator light will blink while charging and stop blinking when charged.
- Press the On/Off button. Insert nail tip into nail slot.
- Rotate the finger or Lil Nipper to make a nice rounded trim. It is very gentle and will cut a sliver of a nail at a time. If you’d like more nail trimmed, tip the angle to adjust nail length.
- Repeat with any nail that needs to be trimmed.
- Slide the bottom panel to dispose of your nail clippings.
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
Try 6-Months RISK-FREE
Features and benefits
Lil Nipper is a full line of automatic handheld electric fingernail clippers that are SAFE, easy-to-use, and smartly-engineered for all bodies, ages, and levels of ability.
Made for: infants, kids, teens, adults, seniors, and caregivers.
100% Guarantee and Hassle-free Returns
- Patented-safety technology
- Medical-grade components for longevity & durability
- Ultra-precise continuous motion
- Soft grip sides for better control
- Antimicrobial material
- Bright LED light
- Collects nail clippings so mess-free
“The Lil Nipper is so simple and easy to use!”
(Korean War Veteran & Lived with Parkinson’s)
Real people, real stories
Honoring ALS Awareness Month
Shelley Strunk Knop shares the importance of honoring ALS Awareness Month and her own personal struggles watching her own mother battle the disease.
Tom McMullen: 5 Things I Wish Someone Told Me Before I Became A Founder
Authority Magazine Published a wonderful article about our founder Tom: “5 Things I Wish Someone Told Me Before I Became a Founder”.
How to Honor Autism Awareness Month in 2023
April is Autism Awareness Month, a time when people come together to promote greater understanding and acceptance of autism spectrum disorder (ASD).