What is it?
The world’s first fingernail clipper that effortlessly trims at the touch of a button.
A patent-pending assistive device used by people of all abilities for nail care. The nail-slot prevents skin from coming into contact with the trimming mechanism and is so safe most users are at ease looking away. The device also catches the nail clippings in a drawer, eliminating any mess. Each trimmer contains a high-capacity rechargeable battery that can last months between charges.
- Control. It’s precisely engineered for fingernails.
- No mess. Nail clippings are captured in an easy-to-empty drawer
- Gentle. Fingernails are left smooth with no need to file.
- Rechargeable. A quick charge is good for months of clippings.
- Non-Slip. Rubberized base rests securely on any level surface.