Benefits of Clyra (TM) Antimicrobial Technology*
Clyraguard Personal Protection Spray is a disinfectant and germicide intended to clean and decontaminate noncritical medical devices such as face masks and personal protective equipment (PPE).
Clyraguard Personal Protection Spray may also be used to preclean critical medical devices prior to sterilization.
Directions for Use
Apply the Clyraguard Personal Protection Spray directly onto face mask or other personal protective equipment (PPE) until full coverage is achieved. No rinsing or dilution required.
Extremely High Antimicrobial Efficacy
99.999% against virus, bacteria and fungi*
- Mitigates cross-contamination of non-critical PPE that may come into contact with SARS-CoV-2
- Disinfecting Personal Protection Spray has been tested in detail and proven to be a long lasting and efficacious antimicrobial that is Non-irritating / Non-sensitizing / Non-toxic.
- Formula is clear, colorless, and odorless and comes in a 2 oz or 4 oz spray bottle suitable for personal pocket storage. Other sizes include 8 oz and 1 gallon.
- Product can be applied to mask and PPE as needed and reapplied throughout the day.
- Derived from a formula specifically developed for use in hospitals by healthcare professionals.
- Registered with FDA.
- Extremely High Antimicrobial Efficacy 99.999% kill rate
- Safe / Non-irritating / Non-sensitizing / Non-toxic
- Sustained Activity: 10 min to 3+ days
- No Known Microbial Resistance
- Clear / Colorless / Odorless
- No Rinsing, Mixing or Dilution Required
- Environmentally Friendly
- Effective Against Biofilm
- Skin pH friendly
*Data and references on filePress Release
Handling: Safe to skin*. Non-irritating, non-toxic, and non-sensitizing*. No special handling precautions required.
Warning: For external use only. Not for injection or ophthalmic use. If you have a known sensitivity to iodine, do not use product.
Storage Conditions: Store at 15 – 30 degrees Celsius. Avoid excessive heat.
Disposal: No special disposal considerations are required.
Ingredients: Copper – iodine complex