Best Travel Accessories for Men: 30 Great Gifts for Travelers
Does your husband, boyfriend, dad, grandpa, uncle, cousin or really any man in your life LOVE to travel? Look no further! More Time to Travel put together some of their favorite travel accessories for the man in your life who can’t seem to stay put.
“We hope the list of travel gear will be helpful to anyone planning a trip or deciding on the perfect gift for a friends, relative, or colleague who loves to travel.” The writers at More Time to Travel kept this list fairly electronic and functional focused. “Although we are usually reluctant to make sweeping assumptions about gender, most men don’t “accessorize” with colorful silk scarves and jewelry. Instead, when men choose travel accessories, their emphasis tends to be on functional electronic gadgets and gear.
We fully suspect that many women will likely find some of these travel essentials and gadgets just as appealing as men.”
Their list included cool technology like an LG PuriCare Mini Air Purifier or a Philips One by Sonicare Battery-Operated Toothbrush as we listed as one of our favorites below. As for some of the less technology based products, we have things like a passport and vaccine holder. “While it is not electronic or technology, this is still a really practical gift.”
Let’s see what they have to say about Lil Nipper!
Lil Nipper Electric Nail Clipper Review
“To be honest, we had never heard of an automatic nail clipper and after we did, we had doubts that it would really work. But this little gadget, perfect for travel, is truly amazing. If you are right handed, did you ever try to clip their nails on your right hand? It’s tough. And being a lefty doesn’t make it easier on your left hand.”
“If you have the slightest bit of hand arthritis, clipping nails on either hand can be challenging.” Included was a small list of reasons why they love Lil Nipper with some of those being the fact that it is compact and portable, the antimicrobial agent, and the rechargeable battery lasting so long.
What we loved about the Lil Nipper:
- It truly is compact and little, about 2.5 x 1.25 x 1.75 inches, and easy to fit in a toiletry kit.
- The gadget catches clippings in a hidden mess-free compartment that opens for disposal.
- It is antimicrobial to reduce the spread of germs and bacteria. Perfect for travel!
- When you turn the device on, a small LED light turns on automatically to help you see what you’re doing. Perfect for those red-eye flights.
- The rechargeable battery lasts for about 50 charges so you don’t have to worry about bringing the cord on your trip.
- It really works well and doesn’t require sharpening or replacing batteries.
Caveat: We wish it came with a little glass file although it does a pretty good job of clipping so your nails are snag-free.” Thank you for your neat input.
We are so happy that the writers had such positive things to say about Lil Nipper, and placed them number three on the list, but don’t take our word for it. Read their full article here!
Our team selected a few of their favorite travel accessories from this feature:
- Philips One by Sonicare Battery-Operated Toothbrush: How could you go wrong with an electric toothbrush? Just like an electric nail clipper right? It has a protected case to keep germs away as well as cool colors and a 2-minute timer.
- Kindle E-Reader: We love that this is especially great for aging eyes because the text can be adjusted. The device is also backlit.
- Anti-Itch Bug Pen: Being we are all from Minnesota, we have this bug pen in every drawer and cabinet! It is a must-have after bug bites or stings and is effective immediately.
- Travelambo Minimalist Skinny Wallet: We like the sleekness of this wallet and that it is an RFID blocker (which means no theft identity). It comes in some great colors and quite affordable.